- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The Lancaster Hotel Amsterdam is offering 122 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Amsterdam. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. The bar provides a nice atmosphere for a romantic evening talk or a personal meeting. In the safe you can secure your valuables. At the hotel you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by The Lancaster Hotel Amsterdam (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Location Dutch National Opera & Ballet is 1 km, Dutch National Opera & Ballet 1 km, De Duif 1.4 km, Museum Ons'Lieve Heer Op Solder 1.7 km and The Resistance Museum 300 meters away.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 15:00, the latest check-out time is 12:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak with you in English and German languages.
The Lancaster Hotel Amsterdam rooms Rooms
Parking in the street
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Safety features at this property include a smoke detector, a security system, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 56.00 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 56.00 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.