- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Travelling to Southbank and looking for accommodation? Take a look at what The Langham, Melbourne Southbank has to offer! The hotel is welcoming all guests in Southbank with 388 comfortable rooms to stay in. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. In case you are arriving by car, you will have the opportunity to leave it in an own parking lot of the hotel. Should you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the sports and exercise opportunities provided by the local gym. The possibility to rent a conference room is recommended especially to corporate customers. Your valuables can be the safely secured in the safe. All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, ensuring optimal room temperature in all types of weather. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available in the rooms. To learn more about the exact range of services of The Langham, Melbourne Southbank (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 24:00.
The Langham, Melbourne Southbank rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free WiFi in shared places
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Steam chamber
- Pool (Indoor)
- Hot tub
- Spa treatments
Default services: Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Conference room, Library, Only service animals allowed, Deck chair, Smoking area, Limousine or car renting
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 45 for adults and AUD 20 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 64.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.