- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Welcome to The Manor Amsterdam! We hope you will be satisfied the offers of the hotel, and will be happy to choose it as a resort to stay at. Guests looking for accommodation in Amsterdam are welcome to book 125 nicely furnished rooms at the hotel. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer can be requested. For meetings and nice evening chats the local bar will provide an ideal location. Your valuables may be the safely secured in the safe. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. You can find the exact list of services provided by The Manor Amsterdam (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Location The Resistance Museum is 1.6 km from the hotel.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 15:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 12:00. You will be able to speak with the personnel in English and German languages.
The Manor Amsterdam rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
Garden, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
Airport transfer, Terrace
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Safety features at this property include a smoke detector, a security system, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Destination fee: EUR 3.00 per person, per night. This fee does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Uncovered self parking fee: EUR 29.50 per night
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 36.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.