- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of the niu Fender Amsterdam may stay in 245 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Amsterdam. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. The bar has excellent atmosphere for a relaxed evening talk or a personal meeting. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of the niu Fender Amsterdam can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 15:00, the latest time to check out is 12:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak with you in English and German languages.
the niu Fender Amsterdam rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Luggage room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Fee for to-go breakfast: EUR 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)