- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The Old Rectory Narberth is offering three tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Narberth. Since the pension has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. You can browse the Internet via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the pension. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by The Old Rectory Narberth (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 14:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 11:00. The personnel can communicate with you in English.
The Old Rectory Narberth rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit is payable by bank transfer and is due within 72 hours of booking the reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Pet fee: GBP 5.00 per pet, per day
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).