- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel New Orleans would be glad to host you for a memorable journey in New Orleans. The hotel is offering 504 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in New Orleans. The hotel is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. Refreshing wellness services will be available on the spot, you may also use the hairdresser's parlour and outdoor pool. A great opportunity to do sports will be provided by the local gym. For meetings and nice evening chats the local café or the bar will provide an ideal location. In the safe you may secure your valuables. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of The Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel New Orleans can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 12:00. The personnel speaks English and German.
The Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel New Orleans rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Bar by the pool
- Outdoor pool
Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Roof garden, Business center
TV, Deck chair, Multilingual staff , Sunshade
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Hilton CleanStay guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 47 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 175.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 175.00 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 7 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).