- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of The Student Hotel The Hague may stay in 310 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in The Hague. You are also welcome at the hotel for a fine local meal in the restaurant. Nearby billiard opportunities may provide an excellent option for those who love to spend their leisure time actively. The local gym will provide a great opportunity to do sports. The local bar will provide an ideal location for personal meetings and nice evening chats. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. To learn more about the exact range of services of The Student Hotel The Hague (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 15:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 12:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak in English with you.
The Student Hotel The Hague rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room, Lobby, Business center
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). This property only accepts debit or credit cards, credit cards, debit cards, and cash for all bookings. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.35 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.