- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center Lima is offering 301 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Lima. If necessary, you may leave your car at the parking place of the hotel. You can also try the local gym and its provided services. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer can be requested. The conference room is recommended especially to corporate partners. In the safe your valuables may be the safely secured. All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, ensuring optimal room temperature in all types of weather. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for in the rooms there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available for an extra fee. Free WiFi is also available at the hotel, besides the network available in the rooms. You can find the exact list of services provided by The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center Lima (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 15:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 24:00.
The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center Lima rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Steam chamber
- Pool (Indoor)
- Spa treatments
Default services: Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Airport transfer, Conference room, Only dogs allowed, Limousine or car renting
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit, and window guards.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PEN 79 for adults and PEN 39.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 25 per person
- Self parking fee: PEN 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: PEN 30 per night
- Pet fee: PEN 372.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 105.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.