- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Spend some remarkable days in Italy and enjoy the hospitality of Tittoni Palace Gardens Rome! The guesthouse is offering five tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Rome. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the guesthouse. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Tittoni Palace Gardens Rome you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
The guesthouse is 1.8 km from
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the guesthouse is 14:00, the latest time to check out is 11:00. The personnel can speak English.
Tittoni Palace Gardens Rome rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- 16.7 km Nearest airport
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.5 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 6:00 PM and 10:00 PM (amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.