- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a few-days trip to Japan and enjoy the hospitality of Tomoya Residence Hotel Kyoto Nijo Takakura Kyoto. 14 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by the hotel to guests looking for accommodation in Kyoto. Thanks to air-conditioning being in operation all rooms, you can also easily refresh yourself during warm summer days. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available in the rooms, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online without any additional fees. The exact scope of services offered by Tomoya Residence Hotel Kyoto Nijo Takakura Kyoto (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 11:00.
Tomoya Residence Hotel Kyoto Nijo Takakura Kyoto rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Elevator, Laundry
WiFi, Air conditioning, Only service animals allowed
No baby cot
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 2000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.