- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a few-days trip to Croatia and enjoy the hospitality of Tradicije Čigoč Sisak. The guesthouse is offering five tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Sisak. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the guesthouse every day. The café or the bar can be an ideal place for a meeting or a pleasant evening talk. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the guesthouse. To learn more about the exact range of services of Tradicije Čigoč Sisak (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the guesthouse is 12:00, the latest time to check out is 10:00.
Tradicije Čigoč Sisak rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Garden, Bar, Cafe, Luggage room
Dining options: Own restaurant
Outdoor cooking options: Barbecue
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 December - 29 February, EUR 0.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.20 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 31 May, EUR 0.54 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.27 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 June - 30 September, EUR 0.67 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.34 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 November, EUR 0.54 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.27 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 5.50 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).