- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Have you never been to Germany, or are you just looking to repeat a remarkable experience? TRIHotel - Am Schweizer Wald Rostock would be pleased to host both you and your family for a stay. Guests looking for accommodation in Rostock are welcome to book 101 nicely furnished rooms at the hotel. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. The café and the bar have excellent atmosphere for a relaxed evening talk or a personal meeting. We recommend the option to rent a conference room especially to business travellers. In the safe you may secure your valuables. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by TRIHotel - Am Schweizer Wald Rostock (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 11:00. The personnel speaks English and German.
TRIHotel - Am Schweizer Wald Rostock rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Bar by the pool
- Steam chamber
Garden, Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Roof garden
Conference room, Library, Smoking area, Multilingual staff
Dining options: Own restaurant
Outdoor cooking options: Barbecue
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 April, EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 30 September, EUR 2.25 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 19.00 for adults and EUR 9.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: EUR 9 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.