- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a remarkable trip to Republic of Korea and enjoy the hospitality of Vabien Suites II Serviced Residence Seoul! 286 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by the hotel to guests looking for accommodation in Seoul. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. We recommend the available conference room especially to corporate customers. In the safe your valuables can be the safely secured. Even during the hottest summer days the temperature is pleasant, thanks to air-conditioners being in operation in all rooms. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. The exact list of services available at Vabien Suites II Serviced Residence Seoul (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 15:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 12:00.
Vabien Suites II Serviced Residence Seoul rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Conference room, Grocery store
No baby cot
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between KRW 10000 and KRW 20000 for adults, KRW 10000 and KRW 20000 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: KRW 110000 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: KRW 110000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- One child 1 year old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Parking height restrictions apply.