- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Either for a pleasant weekend or a longer holiday in Italy, you may make a good decision by choosing Venice Dream House Nabucco Venice. All guests looking for a comfortable room in Venice are welcome at the apartment. You can find the exact list of services provided by Venice Dream House Nabucco Venice (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Location Szent Márk tér is located 1.1 km, Szent Márk tér 1.1 km, Peggy Guggenheim gyűjtemény 1.9 km, Ca' Rezzonico 1.6 km, Canal Grande 900 meters, Szent Márk székesegyház 1 km, San Simeone Piccolo 1.9 km, Ca' D'Oro less than 50 meters, Fondaco dei Turchi 1.5 km, Sóhajok hídja 1.2 km, Campanile 1.1 km and Dózse - Palota 1.2 km away.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 14:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 10:00. English is spoken by the personnel.
Venice Dream House Nabucco Venice rooms Rooms
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 1.70 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.90 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee: EUR 50 for check-in between 6:00 PM and 10:00 PM
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.