- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a remarkable trip to Croatia and enjoy the hospitality of Villa Azzurra Bol! The guesthouse is welcoming all guests in Bol with 12 comfortable rooms to stay in. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. The café or the bar can be an ideal place for a meeting or a pleasant evening talk. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the guesthouse. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Villa Azzurra Bol can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 16:00, the latest check-out time is 11:00. You will be able to speak with the personnel in English, German and Croatian languages.
Villa Azzurra Bol rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Bar, Cafe, Luggage room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.94 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.47 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 1.34 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.67 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).