- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Villa Demetra in Sicily Syracuse may stay in four nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Syracuse. In the safe you can secure your valuables. To learn more about the exact range of services of Villa Demetra in Sicily Syracuse (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 14:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 10:30. The personnel of the pension can speak with you in English.
Villa Demetra in Sicily Syracuse rooms Rooms
Safe deposit box, Luggage room
Terrace, Shared microwave oven
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 29 February, EUR 0.50 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 31 October, EUR 1.00 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 November, EUR 1.00 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 December - 31 December, EUR 1.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 4 for adults and EUR 4 for children (approximately)
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 7 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.