- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Villa Diamond Zupa dubrovacka is offering nine nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Zupa Dubrovacka. Refreshing wellness services will be available to you on the spot, an outdoor pool will also be at your disposal. Should you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the sports and exercise opportunities provided by the local gym. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary notice. For meetings and nice evening chats the local bar will provide an ideal location. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the guesthouse, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Villa Diamond Zupa dubrovacka you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 10:00.
Villa Diamond Zupa dubrovacka rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
Default services: Garden, Bar, Luggage room
Airport transfer, Terrace
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 May, EUR 0.67 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.34 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 June - 30 September, EUR 0.94 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.47 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 55.00 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.