- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Either for a pleasant weekend or a longer holiday in Italy, you may make a good decision by choosing Villa Floresta Bed & Breakfast Taormina. Five comfortably furnished rooms are offered by the pension to guests looking for accommodation in Taormina. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. The fans of actively spent leisure time may take the nearby opportunities to play tennis. Airport transfer can be requested upon preliminary notice. The café is an ideal location for a personal meeting and a relaxing evening talk. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the pension. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Villa Floresta Bed & Breakfast Taormina (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 15:00, the latest check-out time is 11:00. The personnel speaks English.
Villa Floresta Bed & Breakfast Taormina rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Cafe, Luggage room, Roof garden
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 5.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 80 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.