- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Spend some remarkable days in Italy and enjoy the hospitality of Villa Lavinia Montescudaio! The pension is offering six nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Montescudaio. Refreshing wellness services will be available to you on the spot, an outdoor pool will also be at your disposal. You are more than welcome to take your small pet along for your holiday, Villa Lavinia Montescudaio also accepts pets. At the pension you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Villa Lavinia Montescudaio (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 11:00. The personnel is at your service in English.
Villa Lavinia Montescudaio rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
Garden, Luggage room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).