- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Are you looking for a remarkable trip to Croatia? Take a look at what Villa Lika Plitvicka Jezera has to offer! The guests of the guesthouse may stay in eight nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Plitvica Lakes. The guesthouse is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. For recreational purposes you may try the wellness services provided by the guesthouse, an outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. The bar has excellent atmosphere for a relaxed evening talk or a personal meeting. In the safe your valuables may be the safely secured. The guesthouse is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Villa Lika Plitvicka Jezera (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 14:00, the latest check-out time is 10:00. The personnel is at your service in English, German and Croatian languages.
Villa Lika Plitvicka Jezera rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
Default services: Bar, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
Deck chair, Terrace, Multilingual staff , Sunshade
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 29 February, EUR 0.94 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.47 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 31 May, EUR 1.08 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.54 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 June - 30 September, EUR 1.34 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.67 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 October, EUR 1.08 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.54 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 10 and EUR 20 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- A car is required for transportation to and from this property.