- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Villa Pasis Rovinj is pleased to host travellers looking to spend a few pleasant days in Croatia. The guesthouse is offering 13 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Rovinj. Upon preliminary request airport transfer is available. The bar is an ideal location for a personal meeting and a relaxing evening talk. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the guesthouse, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Villa Pasis Rovinj can be read on the information sheet below.
The guesthouse is located 2.5 km from
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 13:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 10:00. The personnel of the guesthouse can speak with you in English, German and Croatian languages.
Villa Pasis Rovinj rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Garden, Bar, Elevator, Laundry
Airport transfer, Terrace
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.94 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.47 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 1.34 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.67 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6.00 for adults and EUR 6.00 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.