- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Either for a pleasant weekend or a longer holiday in Croatia, you may make a good decision by choosing Violeta Hvar. The guesthouse is welcoming all guests in Hvar with four comfortable rooms to stay in. Parking possibility for your vehicle is available nearby. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the guesthouse. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Violeta Hvar can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the guesthouse is 14:00, the latest time to check out is 10:00. You will be able to speak with the personnel in English and Croatian languages.
Violeta Hvar rooms Rooms
Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Garden, Laundry, Luggage room
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.94 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.47 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 1.34 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.67 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.