- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Spend some remarkable days in Cardiff and enjoy the hospitality of voco St David's Cardiff! 142 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by the hotel to guests looking for accommodation in Cardiff. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. You may park your vehicle in a parking lot available on the spot. If you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the services of the local gym. The conference room is recommended especially to corporate partners. Your valuables can be the safely secured in the safe. Thanks to air-conditioning being in operation all rooms, you can also easily refresh yourself during warm summer days. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet for free via a wireless network (WiFi) available in the rooms. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by voco St David's Cardiff (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 11:00.
voco St David's Cardiff rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free WiFi in shared places
- Pool (Indoor)
- Spa treatments
Default services: Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Conference room, Only dogs allowed, The fees / restrictions don't apply to service animals
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 20 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 30 per accommodation, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.