- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services W Amsterdam is offering 238 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Amsterdam. In case you are arriving by car, you will have the opportunity to leave it in an own parking lot of the hotel. For recreational purposes you may try the wellness services provided by the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. Should you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the sports and exercise opportunities provided by the local gym. The bar is an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. Air-conditioning is in operation in all rooms, ensuring that you will be feeling good also on warm summer days. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet for free via a wireless network (WiFi) available in the rooms. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by W Amsterdam (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Location Anne Frank House is located 600 meters, Anne Frank House 600 meters, Museum Ons'Lieve Heer Op Solder 900 meters, De Duif 1.7 km, Dutch National Opera & Ballet 1.4 km and Rijksmuseum 1.7 km away.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 00:00, the latest time to check out is 24:00.
W Amsterdam rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Pool (Indoor)
- Bar by the pool
- Spa treatments
Default services: Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Roof garden, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, The fees / restrictions don't apply to service animals
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 60 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 75 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).