- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Waldorf Astoria Chicago is offering 215 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Chicago. If necessary, you may leave your car at the parking place of the hotel. A great opportunity to do sports will be provided by the local gym. The bar provides a nice atmosphere for a romantic evening talk or a personal meeting. Corporate customers may also rent a conference room. Your valuables may be the safely secured in the safe. You won't have to worry about the heat, air-conditioners operating in all rooms will take care of a pleasant mood even during the hottest summer days. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available in the rooms. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Waldorf Astoria Chicago (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 15:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 24:00.
Waldorf Astoria Chicago rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
- Indoor pool
- Steam chamber
Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Lobby, Business center
Airport transfer, Conference room, Terrace, Multilingual staff , Shopping service
Child-friendly services: Child supervision
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 15 for adults and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 77 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).