- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Washington Marriott at Metro Center Washington would be glad to host you for a memorable journey in Washington D.C.. 459 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by the hotel to guests looking for accommodation in Washington D.C.. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. If neccessary, you may park your car at the parking place of the hotel. The local gym will provide a great opportunity to do sports. Corporate customers may also rent a conference room. In the safe you can secure your valuables. Thanks to air-conditioning in all rooms, you can rest assured that you will be arriving home to a cool and pleasant room even after an exhaustive and long day. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available in the rooms for an extra fee, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. On top of the network available in the rooms, free internet is also available at the hotel. To learn more about the exact range of services of Washington Marriott at Metro Center Washington (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 16:00, the latest time to check out is 12:00.
Washington Marriott at Metro Center Washington rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Indoor pool
Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Lobby, Business center
Conference room, Grocery store, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 14.50 and USD 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 16.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 51 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.