- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Are you looking for a remarkable trip to Germany? Take a look at what Welcome Hotel Bad Arolsen has to offer! The guests of the hotel may stay in 119 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Bad Arolsen. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. Parking possibility for your vehicle is available nearby. Refreshing wellness services will be available on the spot, you may also use an indoor pool. The fans of actively spent leisure time may take the nearby opportunities to play billiard. The local gym will provide a great opportunity to do sports. The local café or the bar will provide an ideal location for personal meetings and nice evening chats. We recommend the option to rent a conference room especially to business travellers. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Welcome Hotel Bad Arolsen can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 11:00. English and German languages are spoken by the personnel.
Welcome Hotel Bad Arolsen rooms Rooms
Parking: Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
- Indoor pool
- Turkish bath / hamam
Default services: Garden, Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room
Conference room, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16.00 for adults and EUR 8.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 6 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 12.00 per pet, per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 5 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.