- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services We are glad to present you the offers of Xalés de Maracaípe Ipojuca, our partner in Brazil. The hotel is offering 19 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Ipojuca. The hotel is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. You may also enjoy refreshing wellness services at the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be available to you. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary request. You won't have to worry about the heat, air-conditioners operating in all rooms will take care of a pleasant mood even during the hottest summer days. At the hotel you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Xalés de Maracaípe Ipojuca (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 14:00, the latest time of check-out is 24:00.
Xalés de Maracaípe Ipojuca rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Swimming pool
Default services: Garden
Air conditioning, Parking place, Airport transfer, No elevator, Beach towel
No baby cot
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: BRL 180,00
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.