- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Discover the beauties of Netherlands and check out the opportunities provided by YOTELAIR Amsterdam Schiphol - Transit Hotel Schiphol! 57 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by the hotel to guests looking for accommodation in Schiphol. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of YOTELAIR Amsterdam Schiphol - Transit Hotel Schiphol can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 18:00, the latest time to check out is 07:00.
YOTELAIR Amsterdam Schiphol - Transit Hotel Schiphol rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). This property only accepts debit or credit cards and credit cards for all bookings and onsite payments. Cash is not accepted.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note directions to the property differ based on time and starting point as follows:
From the transit zone: Follow the signage to Lounge 2, take the escalator to the 1st floor at IWC Schaffhausen Boutique. The property is located on the left hand-side.
From the exterior airport entrance, for check-in before 9 PM: Go to Departure Terminal 2, go through the customs & passport control, take a right turn and the hotel is located on the right hand-side.
From the exterior airport entrance, for check-in after 9 PM: Go to Departure Terminal 3, go through the customs & passport control, follow the signage to Lounge 2 (D-gates), take the escalator to the 1st floor at IWC Schaffhausen Boutique. The property is located on the left hand-side.Please note this property is located in the secured transit zone behind customs and passport control. Guests need to have an outbound flight or transit flight boarding pass in order to access the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.