- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Guests looking for accommodation in Raša are welcome to book six nicely furnished rooms at YourCroatiaHoliday Bed & Breakfast Rasa. Refreshing wellness services will be available on the spot, you may also use an outdoor pool. You can secure your valuables in the safe. You can browse the Internet via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the pension. You can find the exact list of services provided by YourCroatiaHoliday Bed & Breakfast Rasa (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 16:00, the latest time of check-out is 10:00. The personnel can communicate with you in the following languages: English and German.
YourCroatiaHoliday Bed & Breakfast Rasa rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
Default services: Barrier-free, Garden, Safe deposit box
TV, Smoking area, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.94 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.47 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 1.34 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.67 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.