- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Have you never been to Netherlands, or are you just looking to repeat a remarkable experience? Zaan Hotel Amsterdam - Zaandam would be pleased to host both you and your family for a stay. Guests looking for accommodation in Zaandam are welcome to book 93 nicely furnished rooms at the hotel. You are also welcome at the hotel for a fine local meal in the restaurant. The bar is an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. To learn more about the exact range of services of Zaan Hotel Amsterdam - Zaandam (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 14:00, the latest check-out time is 11:00. The personnel can communicate with you in the following languages: English and German.
Zaan Hotel Amsterdam - Zaandam rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room
TV, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17.50 for adults and EUR 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10.00 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.