- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Zion Hotel Sao Jose is glad to host the guests of RevNGo.com for some pleasant days in Brazil. The hotel is offering 55 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in São José. If necessary, you may leave your car at the parking place of the hotel. Air-conditioners operating in all rooms ensure that you enjoy your stay even during the hottest summer days. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. You can find the exact list of services provided by Zion Hotel Sao Jose (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 24:00.
Zion Hotel Sao Jose rooms Rooms
Free private parking
Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Elevator, Laundry
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Only service animals allowed
No baby cot
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Long-term renters welcome. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 1 year old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Parking height restrictions apply.