- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a remarkable trip to Netherlands and enjoy the hospitality of Zoku Amsterdam! The hotel is offering 133 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Amsterdam. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. There is a parking space available on the spot, so in case you are arriving by car, you will be able to leave it there. A great opportunity to do sports will be provided by the local gym. Airport transfer is available upon preliminary request. We recommend the opportunity to rent a conference especially to corporate partners. Thanks to air-conditioning in all rooms, you can rest assured that you will be arriving home to a cool and pleasant room even after an exhaustive and long day. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. The exact scope of services offered by Zoku Amsterdam (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Location The hotel is located 700 meters from <objektum 1 neve>, Dutch National Opera & Ballet 700 meters, The Resistance Museum 700 meters, De Duif 900 meters, Heineken Experience 1.6 km, Rijksmuseum 1.7 km and Museum Ons'Lieve Heer Op Solder 1.5 km.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 11:00.
Zoku Amsterdam rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
- Spa treatments
Default services: Garden, Elevator, Laundry, Roof garden, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Airport transfer, Conference room, Library, Adult-friendly, Only service animals allowed, Grocery store, Shared microwave oven, Water dispenser, Lockable closet
No baby cot
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, and a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 15.75 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 85 per vehicle
- Self parking fee: EUR 30.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.