- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services A comfortably furnished room is offered by Agroturist Holiday Cetina Bugsy - 3 Br Home Rovinj to guests looking for accommodation in Rovinj. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Agroturist Holiday Cetina Bugsy - 3 Br Home Rovinj (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Location Mini Croatia Exhibition is located 4.7 km, Mini Croatia Exhibition 4.7 km, Balota beach 3.6 km, Mulini beach 3.2 km, Aquarium Rovinj 3.5 km, Balbi Arch Rovinj 3.3 km, Golden Bay beach 3.1 km, Cathedral of St. Euphemia 3.5 km, Punta Corrente Park 3.1 km, Batana Eco Museum Rovinj 3.3 km, City Museum Rovinj 3.2 km, Lone bay beach 3.1 km and Golden Cape beach 3.1 km away.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The personnel of the guesthouse can speak with you in English.
Agroturist Holiday Cetina Bugsy - 3 Br Home Rovinj rooms Rooms
Free Internet in shared places
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.94 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.47 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 1.34 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.67 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.