- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Apartment 1203 Pula may stay in a nicely furnished, comfortable room in Pula. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the guesthouse. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Apartment 1203 Pula you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Location Istrian House of Olive Oil Pula is 4.3 km, Istrian House of Olive Oil Pula 4.3 km, Archaeological Museum of Istria Pula 4.1 km, Pula fortress 4.5 km, Temple of Augustus in Pula 4.5 km, Brijun National Park 14.6 km, Amphitheater in Pula 3.9 km and Sergius Triumphal Arch 4.1 km away from the guesthouse.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 14:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 10:00.
Apartment 1203 Pula rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: EUR 100 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.94 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.47 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 1.34 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.67 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.