- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Discover the beauties of Croatia and check out the opportunities provided by Apartment 1432 Pula! Guests looking for accommodation in Pula are welcome to book a nicely furnished room at the guesthouse. The guesthouse is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. You can find the exact list of services provided by Apartment 1432 Pula (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Location Pula fortress is 3.5 km, Pula fortress 3.5 km, Sergius Triumphal Arch 3.4 km, Amphitheater in Pula 2.8 km, Temple of Augustus in Pula 3.4 km, Archaeological Museum of Istria Pula 3.1 km, Brijun National Park 9 km and Istrian House of Olive Oil Pula 3 km from the guesthouse.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 14:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 10:00.
Apartment 1432 Pula rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.94 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.47 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 1.34 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.67 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Air conditioning fee: EUR 3 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.