- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
- No meal
Description of the accommodation:
Berki Porta is a family owned farmhouse, located at a hilly area called Zselic, in the village of Dinnyeberki. If You wish to have a pleasant, undisturbed holiday near Nature, our house if a perfect choice for You.
Dinnyeberki is a small, hidden village with 96 inhabitants, located in a nice valley, at the end of a minor road in the middle of Nature, with fresh and clean air. Thanks to its characteristics, the village grants peaceful and pleasant relaxation for everyone.
The touristic attractions of the surroundings, the historical and cultural sights of the nearby cities of Pécs and Szigetvár offer You a numerous programs.
What we offer
- Peaceful relaxation near Nature, with high comfort. Our house is graded with the highest rank (with four sunflowers) according to the standards which are applied for rural tourism in Hungary.
- To secure an even more peaceful stay, the house is not separated into more apartments, so You can enjoy the facilities and the huge space without sharing it with others. Consequently the house is prepared for the accomodation of 1 or 2 families, or a smaller company. You can find more details on the General Informtion page,
- Free WiFi Internet access
- Covered and open cooking and grill places in the garden,
- Roofed terrace and summer-kitchen for the hot summer days,
- Playground for the children,
- Tent sites in the garden,
- If you wish, we fill the fridge with local-style cold foods, to give you more comfort on your arrival,
- Parking in the garden,
- Horse-drawn carriage trips,
- Two bicycles are available for free,
The main building of Berki Porta is a classic farmhouse which was built in the 1800s. The walls are thick and made of adobe, which reserves a very comfortable climate inside the building during the summer or winter.
The main building has 90m2 space and the rooms below:
- Bedroom - with 1 double bed and 1 bunk bed
- Living room - with 1 double sofa
- Hall - with 1 extra bed
The extra bed located in the hall is not included in the offer (due to its location), and of course not calculated in the price either, but it is free to use. Including this extra bed, the capacity of the house is 7 beds.
The rooms are furnished with antique or stylish new furniture, to secure your full comfort.
Right behind the main building, there is a summer kitchen and a roofed terrace with cooking and grilling possibility, and offers a pleasant rest even in a rainy weather.
An open fire place for cooking and grilling, and a children's playground can also be found in the garden.
Berki Porta Vendégház Dinnyeberki rooms Rooms
- No meal
Free private parking (2 , indoor, camera surveillance)
Free Internet in shared places, Free WiFi in shared places
Hunting (5 km away), Fishing (5 km away), Horse riding (4 km away), Bike rental, Hiking opportunities (50 m away)
- Pool (Outdoor - seasonally open 23-30 °C 70 cm)
- Jacuzzi (Outdoor - all year open 36-38 °C)
Garden, Private bike storage (camera surveillance), Ironing available
Outdoor cooking options: Cooking in cauldron (firewood - free), Barbecue, Open fireplace available (firewood - free)
Dining options: Nearest restaurant (8 km away), Closest grocery store (300 m away)
Baby feeding set, Indoor paddling pool, Playground, Child step up stool, Mobile baby cot, Outdoor paddling pool, Trampoline, Baby toys, High chair, Child bedding, Children's bike rental
- 50 m Overland bus station
- 4 km Train station
In case you can only arrive later than the general check-in time, please inform the accommodation!