- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Travelling to Czech Republic and looking for accommodation? Take a look at what City Garden Apartments & Wellness Prague has to offer! Guests looking for accommodation in Prague are welcome to book six nicely furnished rooms at the apartment. For guests arriving by car parking possibility is available nearby. Refreshing wellness services will be available to you on the spot, an indoor pool will also be at your disposal. Airport transfer is available upon preliminary request. City Garden Apartments & Wellness Prague also allows small pets for the stay. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the apartment. To learn more about the exact range of services of City Garden Apartments & Wellness Prague (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 16:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 11:00. The personnel of the apartment can speak with you in Hungarian, English, German, Russian, Slovak, Czech and Ukrainian languages.
RevNGo.com rating The apartment has 9.5 score and thereby "Excellent" evaluation on RevNGo.com, based on one review.
City Garden Apartments & Wellness Prague rooms Rooms
Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
- Indoor pool
Default services: Garden
Airport transfer, Deck chair, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. This property offers online check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. The guest will be asked to present a credit card and photo identification upon the check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Check-in for this property is based at a different location, Jinonická 50.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 9.70 for adults and EUR 9.70 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9.70 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: EUR 6.00 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 21 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 10 AM to 10 PM.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the apartment prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).