- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Have you never been to Croatia, or are you just looking to repeat a remarkable experience? Fortuna Hotel & Restaurant Policnik would be pleased to host both you and your family for a stay. The guesthouse is offering 12 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Poličnik. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the guesthouse. The bar is an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the guesthouse, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. To learn more about the exact range of services of Fortuna Hotel & Restaurant Policnik (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 13:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 11:00. The personnel is at your service in English and Croatian languages.
Fortuna Hotel & Restaurant Policnik rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Garden, Bar, Business center
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 December - 29 February, EUR 0.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.20 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 31 May, EUR 0.54 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.27 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 June - 30 September, EUR 0.67 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.34 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 November, EUR 0.54 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.27 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 5.0 per person, per night
- Internet access
- Self parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 75 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.