- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Grand Hotel Duchi d'Aosta Trieste would be glad to host you for a memorable journey in Italy. The hotel is offering 49 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Trieste. The hotel is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. You may also enjoy refreshing wellness services at the hotel, an indoor pool will also be available to you. Airport transfer can be requested upon preliminary notice. The local bar will provide an ideal location for personal meetings and nice evening chats. You may also take your small pet along, Grand Hotel Duchi d'Aosta Trieste is a pet-friendly facility. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. To learn more about the exact range of services of Grand Hotel Duchi d'Aosta Trieste (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
The hotel is located 700 meters from
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 15:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 12:00. The personnel can communicate with you in the following languages: English and German.
Grand Hotel Duchi d'Aosta Trieste rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Indoor pool
- Steam chamber
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room
Airport transfer, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.20 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.