- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel City Bell Prague is welcoming all guests in Prague with 18 comfortable rooms to stay in. The café and the bar have excellent atmosphere for a relaxed evening talk or a personal meeting. In the safe your valuables can be the safely secured. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact list of services available at Hotel City Bell Prague (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Location The hotel is 1.8 km from <objektum 1 neve>, Wenceslas Square 1.8 km and Advent market in Prague 2019 2.4 km.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 11:00. The personnel is at your service in English, German and Czech languages.
RevNGo.com rating Based on three reviews the hotel has achieved an overall score of 9.1 and a classification of "Very good" on RevNGo.com
Hotel City Bell Prague rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
Default services: Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
TV, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 14 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 14 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.