- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Guests looking for accommodation in Seebad Heringsdorf are welcome to book 14 nicely furnished rooms at Hotel Domke Haus an der See Heringsdorf. The hotel is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. You can find the exact list of services provided by Hotel Domke Haus an der See Heringsdorf (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 14:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 11:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak in English, German and Polish with you.
Hotel Domke Haus an der See Heringsdorf rooms Rooms
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 27 December - 2 January, EUR 2.70 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.60 per night for guests up to 15 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 3 January - 31 March, EUR 2.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.30 per night for guests up to 15 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 31 October, EUR 2.70 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.60 per night for guests up to 15 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 26 December, EUR 2.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.30 per night for guests up to 15 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).