- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Milano Trieste is welcoming all guests in Trieste with 44 comfortable rooms to stay in. The café has excellent atmosphere for a relaxed evening talk or a personal meeting. In the safe you may secure your valuables. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact list of services available at Hotel Milano Trieste (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
The hotel is located 1.2 km from
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 14:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 12:00. The personnel is at your service in English and German languages.
RevNGo.com rating The hotel has achieved 8.5 score and thereby "Good" classification on RevNGo.com, based on one review.
Hotel Milano Trieste rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Cafe, Safe deposit box
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 12 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.