Description of the accommodation:
Pécs, one of the major cities of Hungary is located in the southern part of the country. Thanks to the protective Mecsek mountains, lying north of the city, harsh weather conditions seldom bother locals. Temperate climate possesses a Mediterranean quality.
Pécs is famous for its relics and culture of the past. The more than 2000 years old town is the home of art and culture and it is famous for the museums as well as for its artistic life. Pécs and his surrounding is also popular of a region for grapes and wine.
The hotel is located, right above the downtown of Pécs, on the south part of the Kálvária hill, in the middle of a nature reservation. The hotel offers a spectacular view on the town and the neighbouring hills.
Guest room information
In the three-storey building are 38 rooms available for our guests.
* 18 standard Rooms
* 20 Superior Rooms
All rooms have
* TV (LCD)
Kind of rooms
* Room for physically challenged
* Rooms with bath or shower-bath
* Meeting room for 40 Persons
* Wellness-section: indoor experience pool, finnish sauna, infra cubicle, sunbath-terrace
* We accept bank cards and credit cards.
* Shuttle service
* Luggage room
* Table reservation
* 24 hours reservation
* 24 hours concierge
* Parking garage
* Rent a car
* Central safe at the reception
* Wifi / Internet access
* Pets (allowed for extra charge)
* Laundry & dry cleaning
* F&B, half board, full board, catering, grill garden
* Free time programs
* Ordering of flower, tickets or cabs
* Daily papers
* Fax, Copy
* Wake-up calls
Free private parking (10 )
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
Size: 100 m2
The guests of the hotel can use it free of charge.
- Leisure pool (Indoor 24-26 °C 100-110 cm)
- Massage (2 800 Ft (~ 8.74 €) - 8 500 Ft (~ 26.54 €)/occasion)
- Infra sauna (800 Ft (~ 2.50 €)/occasion)
- Finnish sauna
- Sunbathing terrace
Barrier-free, Garden, Bar, Elevator, Safe deposit box, Room service
Tub, High chair, Baby cot
Free of charge until the age of 6!
- 1.2 km Nearest restaurant