- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Maison des Vignes Caylus may stay in two nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Caylus. The pension is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. We recommend trying some of the relaxing wellness services available at the pension, an outdoor pool will also be at your disposal. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Maison des Vignes Caylus (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the pension is 15:00, the latest time to check out is 11:00.
Maison des Vignes Caylus rooms Rooms
- Outdoor pool
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and sofa beds.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).