- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Travelling to Czech Republic and looking for accommodation? Take a look at what Myo Hotel Mysterius Prague has to offer! The hotel is offering 12 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Prague. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer can be requested. For meetings and nice evening chats the local bar will provide an ideal location. You may secure your valuables in the safe. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Myo Hotel Mysterius Prague you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Location Wenceslas Square is 800 meters, Wenceslas Square 800 meters, Old Town Bridge Tower 1000 meters and Charles Bridge 1.1 km from the hotel.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 14:00, the latest check-out time is 11:00. The personnel is at your service in English, Russian and Czech languages.
Myo Hotel Mysterius Prague rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
Airport transfer, Terrace
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.82 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 0.90 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.