- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Pension Neuer Markt Vienna is welcoming all guests in Vienna with 32 comfortable rooms to stay in. Airport transfer is available upon preliminary request. The bar has excellent atmosphere for a relaxed evening talk or a personal meeting. Pension Neuer Markt Vienna hosts small pets as well. In the safe you can secure your valuables. You can browse the Internet via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the pension. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Pension Neuer Markt Vienna you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
The pension is situated 300 meters from
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 11:00. English and German languages are spoken by the personnel.
Pension Neuer Markt Vienna rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
Airport transfer, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 13 per person (one way)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 1 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.