- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Pension Perisic Plitvicka Jezera is offering seven comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Plitvica Lakes. Since the guesthouse has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary request. Your small pet is also very welcome at Pension Perisic Plitvicka Jezera. The guesthouse is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Pension Perisic Plitvicka Jezera can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the guesthouse is 15:30, the latest time to check out is 10:00. You will be able to speak with the personnel in English, German and Croatian languages.
RevNGo.com rating The guesthouse has achieved 9.7 score and thereby "Excellent" classification on RevNGo.com, based on two reviews.
Pension Perisic Plitvicka Jezera rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
Default services: Garden, Laundry, Luggage room
Airport transfer, Terrace, Lockable closet
Dining options: Own restaurant
Outdoor cooking options: Barbecue
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 29 February, EUR 0.94 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.47 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 31 May, EUR 1.08 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.54 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 June - 30 September, EUR 1.34 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.67 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 October, EUR 1.08 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.54 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 12 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.