- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a remarkable trip to Czech Republic and enjoy the hospitality of Pytloun Boutique Hotel Prague! The hotel is offering 56 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Prague. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary notice. The bar has excellent atmosphere for a relaxed evening talk or a personal meeting. You can secure your valuables in the safe. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Pytloun Boutique Hotel Prague can be read on the information sheet below.
Location Charles Bridge is 1.3 km, Charles Bridge 1.3 km, Wenceslas Square 200 meters and Old Town Bridge Tower 1.1 km away from the hotel.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 14:00, the latest time of check-out is 12:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak with you in English and German languages.
Pytloun Boutique Hotel Prague rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Roof garden, Business center
TV, Airport transfer, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.83 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 0.8 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).