- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Rooms and apartments Feral Rovinj is offering four tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Rovinj. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the guesthouse. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer is provided. For meetings and nice evening chats the local bar will provide an ideal location. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the guesthouse. To learn more about the exact range of services of Rooms and apartments Feral Rovinj (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
The guesthouse is located 3.5 km from
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 14:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 10:30. English, German and Croatian languages are spoken by the personnel.
Rooms and apartments Feral Rovinj rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Bar
Airport transfer, Terrace
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.94 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.47 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 1.34 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.67 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.